Fall Tiered Tray Decor with Lori Whitlock
An Online Class for Silhouette and Cricut Users
Who is going to join me?? Let's play!
Tiered trays are so popular right now. I can see why because they make the most adorable tabletop decor adding style to any room of the house. Join Lori Whitlock in this self-paced class as she walks you though every step to create this adorable set of five wooden fall tiered tray decor items using your Silhouette® or Cricut® digital cutting machine. You'll also receive 15 perfectly sized digital cutting files giving 3 options for each piece. That means you can get creative and personalize your set just the way you'd like. This class is different than any other class Lori has offered because you have two options for enrollment. 1.) Receive the pre-cut wood kit in the mail once you're enrolled (US residents only). 2. Provide your own wood and get started today.
What You'll Learn
I'll walk you through every step from downloading the class materials, painting the wood, setting up the files and cutting the vinyl. We'll walk through the vinyl application and finishing touches. The class comes with a printable PDF guide. You'll craft right along with me and leave class feeling more confident in your Silhouette and/or Cricut cutting machine skills.
• My step-by-step video lessons include preparing and sending the cutting files to cut in Silhouette Studio Version 4 AND Cricut Design Space. Have you ever wondered what the workflow is for "the other machine"? Now is your chance to take a peek and see exactly how you'd do this project using both Silhouette and Cricut machines. There will be separate sections for each machine so you can watch just one or both if you'd like. PLUS how to apply the vinyl and finish your projects. You can stop, rewind, and restart the videos as many times as you'd like.
• You'll get 15 downloadable cutting files needed to complete this class - the same ones I use in the videos (and extra) - to follow along with me. You'll also receive a printable PDF guide with photos and illustrations. You'll find a materials list below so you can start collecting your supplies like paint and vinyl.
• If you have questions during your class, each lesson features an interactive comments section where you can ask questions, share your creations, and interact with me and the other students.
• All of the videos will be available 24/7 FOREVER from your course home page at CuttingClasses.com. Your class does not expire.
• Once enrolled, you'll also be invited to join Lori's private Tiered Tray Decor Facebook page so you can interact with Lori and your classmates.
• If you choose to buy the wood kit, you'll receive a package in the mail from me with all the pre-cut wood you'll need to complete these 5 adorable tiered tray decor projects in class!! This is so exciting!
*Note: The 5 painted wooden decor pieces included in this class, the tiered tray, owl, flowers, leaves, beads, mini pumpkin and greenery are NOT included.
What You'll Need
• A computer (MAC or PC)
• A Silhouette CAMEO or Portrait OR Cricut Explore, Maker, or Joy
• Silhouette Users: Silhouette Studio V4 installed on your computer (Designer Edition NOT required)
• Cricut Users: Cricut Design Space account
Adhesive Vinyl: (these are the colors I used -- feel free to modify colors as desired)
• 1 12x12 sheet Orcal 631 - Brown https://shrsl.com/35z6
• 1 12x12 sheet Orcal 631 - Nut Brown https://shrsl.com/35z6a (this is a rusty orange color)
• 1 12x12 sheet Orcal 631 - Beige https://shrsl.com/35z6a
• Transfer Tape - https://shrsl.com/35z7v
Acrylic Craft Paint: (these are the colors I used -- feel free to modify colors as desired)
• Ceramcoat - Terra Cotta https://amzn.to/3hItbqd
• Ceramcoat - Burnt Umber https://amzn.to/3lwOlsp (https://amzn.to/2XBeu11 could work)
• Ceramcoat - Light Ivory https://amzn.to/2VQ4LTT (https://amzn.to/2XtiG2J could work)
• Ceramcoat - Sea Foam https://amzn.to/3hJQY8X
Wood Glue https://amzn.to/2XsRzoR
Sandpaper or a sanding block like this one https://amzn.to/3zv3gs9
Foam Paint Brush like these https://amzn.to/2XuKQKo
Raw wood blocks/shapes as shown in the printable PDF once enrolled.
(Thank you for shopping through the above affiliate links at no additional cost to you. We receive a small commission and it helps us pay the bills.❤️)
Register today by simply clicking the registration button at the top or bottom of your screen.
As a graphic designer with over 20 years of experience, you'll find that Lori has a wealth of knowledge which she loves to share with crafters. Her goal is to help crafters become more comfortable and confident with their software and devices so they can create amazing projects. In addition to her extensive Silhouette and SVG cut file portfolio, Lori's design work extends into paper, fabric, embroidery, manual dies, and digital scrapbooking. You'll find that Lori's organized approach and her easy-to-understand explanations makes learning the technical aspects of your cutting machine a breeze. Lori believes that true learning comes by doing so she incorporates beautiful hands on projects in her classes, so you'll leave class with things you've made right along with her.